Next week, you’re invited to a special Twitter list-building training webinar with Anthony John (AJ) Amyx, the #TwitterRockstar.
AJ will walk you through how you can build your email list using Twitter.
Last week, I attended his webinar hosted by Viveka von Rosen, the @LinkedInExpert.
I was amazed at how much I didn’t know about Twitter, even though I’ve been using it for several years.
Who should attend this #Twitter list-building training?
This call a “must attend” for time-pressed authors, coaches, and other social-media-dependent, self-employed professionals who have to make the most of every minute of their social media time.
You’ll learn to be more productive as you discover Twitter capabilities waiting for you to put them to work!
This special brand new training will be held on Tuesday, October 11th at 4:30 pm Eastern.
You can register here right now this special event: tinyurl.com/RogerAJ.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn on this special online training:
- Create a Content Calendar to Simplify Your Social Media Marketing
- Use Social Media to Set Up Phone Calls
- Drive More Traffic to Your Website with Twitter
- Get More Engagement on Twitter
- Use Twitter to Grow Your Business
- What and When to Tweet
Here’s the link to get registered now: Tinyurl.com/RogerAJ
Who is Anthony John Amyx?
Anthony is a great guy and knows his stuff when it comes to Twitter.
- He’s been featured on Business Insider, CNN and CreativeLive.
- He’s trained over 10,000 people on how to use Twitter to get results in their business.
- He wants you to know you’re closer to building an email list with Twitter than you realize.
And, even better, you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on advertising!
Hope you can attend! Free webinar
See you at 4:30 PM EST on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 4:30 PM. Since this is a free webinar, you’ll have to register in advance by visiting Tinyurl.com/RogerAJ. Given the turnout on Viveka’s webinar, I suggest early registration. If you’re a Published & Profitable friend, notice that this event begins a half-hour later than our starting timer!