The latest addition to the Mindjet Content Dashboard series describes what to do when your Expert Tracker mind map gets too large.
Expert Tracker background
During the past two years, I’ve been sharing MindManager templates and tips to boost your writing and content marketing productivity.
Each installment addresses a different mind map examples and templates, and introduces different MindManager features and commands.
Although I create the templates using MindManager, the basic ideas can often be implemented using other mind mapping software programs.
Tips for large mind maps
The latest installment, linked below, shows what happens when your Expert Tracker mind map contains hundreds of experts and influencers. It also describes how to address the problem using Mindjet’s ability to create linked mind maps.
MindManager Expert Tracker series
My MindManager Expert Tracker is one of the most popular templates in the series. It’s also the Content Dashboard that grew the fastest, which sparked my latest guest post on Mindjet’s Conspire blog.
I’ve frequently written about the Expert Tracker. Each time I return to it, I describe how to use different MindManager features and capabilities.
My Mindjet Dashboard series provides an easy way to review the basic mind mapping commands in real-world situations.
Roundup of Expert Tracker articles
The series currently includes:
- Adding an Expert Tracker Mind Map. My initial post in the series described how writers and marketers can benefit from a MindManager Expert Tracker mind map.
- 3 Steps to Make Your Expert Tracker Easier to Use in 2014. Tips include Subdividing, adding tags, and using filters to indicate category and importance.
- Mindjet Dashboard Series: 6 Month Report – Lessons Learned. This
- Saving time with map parts. Save time by using map parts to add social media information to your Expert Tracker profiles.
- Ramp-Up Influencer Targeting with This Expert Tracker Enhancement. How to use MindManager’s tags and filters to locate Influencers by category and rank.
- What To Do When Your Expert Tracker Mind Map Gets Too Large. My latest guest post describes how to split a large mind map into a series of linked mind maps.
How do you keep track of experts and influencers?
Share your favorite tips for organizing your writing and content marketing experts and influencers. Do you use spreadsheets, mind maps, or other techniques to make it easy to keep up with the latest thinking?