Listen as Bob Burg, bestselling multi-title author, discusses the 5 Key Principles of Ultimate Influence during an exclusive free teleseminar coaching call.
Bob Burg’s latest book, Adversaries into Allies: Win People Over Without Manipulation or Coercion, describes a high-integrity way to gain influence and overcome the types of challenges you face everyday.
- Adversaries into Allies is the latest expression of Bob’s long-term, non-manipulative, formula-free approach to networking and relationship building.
- Adversaries Into Allies not only provides a fresh, hype-free approach to building sales and influence, but it describes a real world road map to success.
- It’s 76 short, concise chapters share actionable strategies that can be easily mastered and applied.
Bob Burg’s “evergreen” bestsellers
Adversaries into Allies is not Bob Burg’s first bestselling book. Bob Burg is a familiar corporate keynote speaker, trainer, and workshop leader. He’s been sharing his long-term approach to sales and relationship building for over 20 years.
More important, Bob is what’s known as the author of “evergreen” books; books which enjoy strong sales and influence for decades after their initial publication. A partial list includes:
- Endless Referrals: Network Your Everyday Contacts into Sales is now in its 3rd edition with over 150,000 copies sold!
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea, and Go-Givers Sell More, written with co-author John David Mann, became instant business book classics, translated into over 20 languages.
What does it take to write multiple bestselling business books?
During my interview with Bob Burg’, I’ll also be asking him the question you may be thinking right now: “What’s his secret to writing so many bestselling business books?”
- How does Bob Burg find the time to write with such a heavy travel and speaking schedule, as well as a maintain a consistent blogging presence?
- Where does he find the ideas?
- How long does it take to choose the right topic and create a table of contents?
You’re invited to join my free teleseminar interview with Bob Burg.The call takes place Tuesday, April 22, at 4:00 PM Eastern. All Published & Profitable friends and members are invited to attend.
To join us, call 605-475-6150 and enter PIN 513391. There will be opportunities to ask questions during the call. You can also submit questions ahead of the call as comments, below. More Adversaries into Allies information plus a mind map of its contents here and here.