Start your journey to writing and publishing success by downloading my free workbook, 99 Questions to Ask Before You Start to Write and Self-Publish a Brand-building Book.
It will provide you with a fresh perspective on writing and publishing, helping you avoid the frustration and wasted time first-time authors frequently encounter.
Based on a lifetime of experience
My advice is based on my life as a content marketer and author of 40 bestselling nonfiction trade and premium books. My books have been translated into 37 languages. I’ve written thousands of blog posts, including numerous high-performing guest posts on the Content Marketing Institute Blog,
How can I can help you?
What’s keeping you, or your group, from leveraging your ideas and expertise into a consistent content marketing updates synchronized with books and ebooks?
Let me help you:
- Eliminate uncertainty by creating a sustainable content strategy. I can help you choose topics and create a sustainable editorial calendar and writing plan, similar to my 2-step plan editorial calendar template, my 3-step blogging plan, and How to Turn 1 Idea into 2 Months of Content (and More).
- Organize your book ideas into a realistic table of contents and book marketing plan.
- Find the time to write by cultivating the habits of successful authors and introducing you to productivity tools like checklists, templates, and worksheets. See my Express Content Planner!
- Discover the right productivity tools, like creating a Content Dashboard, like the mind maps I share in my MindManager Dashboard series.
- Learn from the experiences of successfully published authors. Listen to sample interviews with these recently-published bestselling nonfiction authors.
Get started today!
- Download my 99 Questions to Ask… to get a fresh perspective about planning, writing, marketing, and profiting from a self-published book or ebook.
- Ask me a question about content marketing or writing a book.
Recent client quotes
I’m a former F500 exec jumping into entrepreneurism. Roger has been coaching me on structuring my book, product and web presence. His deep knowledge of styles, methods and structure of publishing in the ways people consume information today, has been very helpful to me. He’s helped me gain much more clarity on what kind of book I need to write in support of the business I’m building. I’m now able to write with much better focus and purpose than before I started working with Roger. I see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel whereas before I saw only the tunnel.
Rick Wong, Founder of The Five Abilities® LLC
Former Sales Vice President at Microsoft
If you are a business executive considering a long term approach to writing, looking for a well seasoned professional with fresh approaches, I would highly recommend Roger Parker. With his unique personal touch and a proven system, Roger has helped me to establish the basis for a professional writing career.
Group Vice President Copower Enterprise China