Listen as Scott Aughtmon shares the Pivots, or key turning points, in his career as a popular content marketing authority.
Join me this Tuesday, February 24th, at 4 PM Eastern, when Scott Aughtmon shares lessons he’s learned as an author and guest contributor to blog’s like the Content Marketing Institute Blog.
Content marketers may remember Scott’s “evergreen” article and infographic, 21 Types of Content We Crave which attracted over 102 comments!
During the past few years, I’ve been following Scott’s developing voice and the content structure of his blog posts.
Topics we’ll be discussing
During our call, woven into the story of Scott’s career pivots and their lessons, will be ideas and tips you can use for:
- Choosing topics for content marketing writing that will resonate with your market.
- Creating a content structure for efficiently articles, blog posts, and ebooks.
- Scott’s current interest in the “unknown heroes” of content marketing. Many of his recent articles uncover stories of content marketers who were active centuries before content marketing became a part of today’s business vocabulary.
- Developing a voice that sets your writing apart.
- Scott’s advice on guest blogging as a way to develop your voice and build a following.
If you’re unfamiliar with the term Pivots, see my recent blog post, Turn Your Experiences into Stories for Content Marketing.
How to join my interview with Scott Aughtmon
All Published & Profitable friends and members are invited to attend next week’s interview with Scott Aughtmon, Tuesday, February 24, from 4 – 5 PM Eastern. To join us, simply dial 605-475-6150 and enter PIN 513391. There will be an opportunity for you to ask Scott questions, or you’re invited to submit them ahead of time, as comments, below.