Before tomorrow’s interview with Dina Colman, click the graphic to learn more about the contents of her indie-published book.
Few indie-published books from first-time authors have enjoyed the immediate success that accompanied the publication of Dina Colman’s Four Quadrant Living: Healthy Living Your New Way of Life.
As we’ll be discussing tomorrow, Tuesday, August 5th, at 4:00 PM EST, Dina worked as hard marketing her book as she did writing her book and organizing its 48 chapters into 4 major sections.
- Dina paid more attention to the copy and design of her her book’s front and back covers than many authors spend on the introduction to their book.
- She spent days fine-tuning her book’s title and subtitle, the same way leading bloggers and direct-marketers spend days searching for the perfect blog post titles and landing-page headlines.
- She orchestrated a successful pre-launch party and event that ensured her book would become an Amazon Top 100 book.
What does it take to become a first-time successful indie-published author!
- Download and study a mind map displaying the table of contents of Dina Colman’s Four Quadrant Living. The mind map, which you can view online if you’re not currently a Mindjet MindManager user, will give you an idea of the type of structure today’s readers appreciate.
- Attend the interview which takes place on Tuesday, April 5, at 4:00 PM EST. All Published & Profitable members and friends are invited to attend. There is no charge.
To attend, dial 605-475-6150 and enter PIN 513391. The call is free to all Published & Profitable friends and members. There will be time for comments and questions at the end of the call. Or, you can submit comments and questions about indie-publishing and book marketing as comments, below.
To learn more, see yesterday’s blog post, as well as previous posts about her book launch party and 7 Low-cost Examples of Author Book Marketing Best Practices.