Discover 1000′s of content marketing ideas, insights, and tips in 1 place in the Content Marketing Institute’s #Twitter Chat transcripts.
Since July, 2013, the Content Marketing Institute’s weekly #Twitter Chats have attracted the world’s top content marketers as guests and participants.
Each live #Twitter Chat involves a lively questions and answers based a different theme, or topic that reflects the guest’s area of expertise. Previous content marketing topics have included:
- Content curation
- Content marketing strategy
- Content effectiveness
- Content marketing metrics
- Content tone and personality
- Financial content marketing
- Finding inspiration
- Global content marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Marketing agencies
- Predictions and trends
- Sales and content marketing
- Visual storytelling
The Content Marketing Institute’s #Twitter Chats take place Tuesdays at 12 noon, Eastern. (details)
#Twitter Chat transcripts–content marketing’s biggest secret?
Best of all, the Content Marketing Institute’s transcribes their weekly #Twitter Chats. These transcript offer a wealth of benefits or content marketers looking for fresh ideas, perspectives, and resources.
For those who are unable to attend the live #Twitter Chats, or who missed previous events, the transcripts contain a treasure trove of ideas, perspectives, and resources waiting for you you to discover them.
How to benefit from the #Twitter Chat transcripts
Here are some of the ways you can benefit from the weekly #Twitter Chats and the transcribed questions and answers from previous events:
- Short, scannable, expert content. Twitter’s 140-character limit ensures concise, focused responses and commentary. The format is ideal for discovering new content marketing topics and niches. Use them as a “filter” to discover the experts and the topics worthy of further exploration.
- Online or offline learning. The transcripts allow you to explore previous #Twitter Chats at your convenience. Although they contain a wealth of information, your eyes can easily locate topics of interest. You can read the transcripts online, or download, save, and (if you’re like me) print them for later offline reading and note-taking.
- Locate new experts and influencers. The #Twitter Chats and transcripts offer an efficient way to discover new new experts that you may not presently paying enough attention to. Posting comments during a #Twitter Chat immediately attracts the expert’s attention can be an excellent first-step towards building a relationship with them. (You can easily follow-up later.)
- Real-world comments and perspectives. I’ve found that, often, the comments from other attendees are as interesting and rewarding to read as the expert’s responses to the questions asked. These comments provide an experience-based, “man in the street” counterpoint to the Q&A dialog that often stimulates additional contributions by both the guests and other attendees.
- Expand your network. Comments made by #Twitter Chat attendees also make it easy to locate other content marketers who share your interest in content marketing. You can easily learn more about attendees by accessing their Twitter profiles. You may even discover interesting content marketing professionals and resources in your area you didn’t know existed.
Productivity tips for content marketing
If you’re interested in ideas and resources for improving your content marketing productivity, I’ll be discussing Productivity Tips for Content Marketers. I’ll be sharing several of my favorite productivity habits, resources, and rituals. Join me and the Content Marketing Institute on Twitter, Tuesday, February 3rd, at 12 Noon to 1:00 PM Eastern. Join the chat by logging into Twitter and entering the #CMWorld hashtag!