Learn the 3 steps to setting up a content marketing idea dashboard to track ideas for writing & content marketing.
Ever lost a good idea? We all have.
But, now, you can say goodbye to lost ideas!
Discover an easy way to track ideas and find them when you need them!
3 Steps to Success
My 3-step Idea Dashboard Success Process takes place online during 3, one-hour Wednesday evening sessions:
- Step 1: Choosing the right option. I’ll review the basics of idea dashboard success using mind mapping software and other applications. You’ll gain a better idea of the options available for idea dashboard and their pros and cons.
- Step 2: Setting up your first dashboard. Next, I’ll help you identify your idea tracking needs and create an efficient structure for your dashboard.
- Step 3: Cultivating the habits of daily dashboard success. Finally, I’ll show you how to save time as you update, harvest, and use the ideas saved in your dashboard on a daily basis.
During the three 1-hour video segments, watch my screen as I show you what to do setting up your dashboard and working with it on a daily basis.
- Wednesday, October 3, at 8:00 PM Eastern
- Wednesday, October 10, at 8:00 PM Eastern
- Wednesday, October 17, at 8:00 PM Eastern
Valuable hand-outs and bonuses
In addition to video recordings of each session, participants will receive checklists, worksheets, examples, and ready-to-use idea dashboard templates to jump start your Idea Dashboard success.
Although many of the examples show idea dashboard examples created as mind maps using Mindjet’s MindManager for Macintosh, Windows, iPads, and Android mobile devices, the basic ideas described during the 3 sessions can be used with a variety of other mind mapping and software programs.
Registration cost: Just $147 for all 3 sessions, handouts, & templates.