Get started on your road to recognition and personal branding success by attending my pre-release interview next Tuesday, April 18th, at 4 PM EST.
Join me when I interview Barry Feldman, co-author (with Seth Price), of The Road to Recognition: The A-to-Z Guide to Personal Branding for Accelerating Your Professional Success in the Age of Digital Media.
The Road to Recognition provides an easy-to-read, up-to-date, step-by-step guide for entrepreneurs, business leaders, and others interested in building their personal brand using the latest content marketing and social media best practices.
I’m proud to have had an opportunity to review a pre-publication copy of The Road to Recognition.
It’s a book unlike any other marketing book I’ve recently encountered.
- It’s structure is different.
- It’s design is compelling.
- It focuses on the 26 essentials of personal branding.
- It includes contributions by 26 subject area experts who are considered the icons of contemporary marketing.
The Road to Recognition is now one of my Top 10 Recommended Books for Content Marketers!
Barry Feldman, the “Marketer’s Marketer”
Barry’s a high-profile speaker, podcaster, and contributor to top marketing blogs. He frequently writes for blogs published by the Content Marketing Institute, Entrepreneur, Hubspot, and the Social Media Examiner.
What you may not know is that for over 20 years, Barry Feldman has been providing creative direction and high-powered copywriting to thousands of the world’s top marketing technology brands, marketing service providers, and digital media agencies.
Who should attend my Barry Feldman interview?
- Entrepreneurs. If you’re an entrepreneur, you’ll learn how to give your business a distinct and powerful advantage by becoming recognized as a leader and authority in your field.
- Business leaders. If you’re an executive, you’ll learn how to catapult your career and your company’s success by applying the best practices of personal branding,
- Aspiring Professionals. Are you a student, or self-employed professional? The Road to Recognition is the critical course colleges don’t (yet) offer.
- Creatives. If your calling is to create, creating a name for yourself will heighten demand for your products and services.
- Marketers. You name may be the brand you’ve been struggling to develop, guiding you to new levels of achievement using the latest, proven techniques.
- Second careerist. Are you interested in changing careers? Learn how to accelerate your success with the power of personal branding and enjoy a more rewarding ride.
- Authors and aspiring authors. Barry Feldman and I will discuss lessons from The Road to Recognition that will help published authors recharge their book marketing. We’ll also share book marketing best practices for aspiring authors
What will you learn by attending?
Barry Feldman and I will be devote part of the call to the changing world of personal brand building and part to The Road to Recognition’s journey from idea to publication next week. Topics will include:
- The Road to Recognition’s origins, and how Barry Feldman and co-author Seth Price hooked-up to write the book.
- When does the Road to Recognition timeline begin?
- How were writing and editing responsibilities divided?
- How did you choose the structure for the book? Was it difficult narrowing the topics to 26?
- How did you originally intend to differentiate your book from competing books? What role did design play?
- What publishing alternatives were considered? What influenced your final choice of publisher?
- What are your expectations for The Road to Recognition?
- Why did you set such an ambitious sales goal for the first weekend? How do you intend to achieve it?
Advantages of pre-ordering The Road to Recognition
A final reason to attend next Tuesday’s interview with Barry Feldman, co-author of The Road to Recognition is that you’ll learn why it pays to pre-order books before their release. (If you’re an aspiring author, you may find the following the best part of the call!)
Barry will explain how and how he and Seth Price are encouraging pre-orders from Amazon.com before The Road to Recognition’s release date of April 25…and the benefits you’ll enjoy by pre-ordering.
Next week’s interview with Barry Feldman takes place Tuesday, April 18th, at 4:00 PM EST. To attend, simply dial 605-475-6150 and enter PIN# 513391. The call is live. There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions. Or, submit questions before the call, as comments.