Boost your content marketing productivity with these 3 free worksheets to help you put serial content marketing to work driving traffic and generating leads.
Click the image for full details and to download the 3 worksheets.
These worksheets will help you boost your productivity whether your a blogger, podcaster, or you use video to educate your market by sharing helpful, relevant content on a consistent basis.
Serial content marketing eliminates uncertainty
As I describe in my latest Content Marketing Institute articles, 3-Step Action Plan With Worksheets for 2 Months of Blog Posts and How to Turn 1 Idea Into 2 Months of Content Marketing (and More), serial content provides an efficient structure for creating a consistent stream of helpful, relevant marketing.
- Once you identify the key topics, or content themes, that you want to address in upcoming articles, blog posts, podcasts, and videos from different perspectives, you’ll find it much easier to keep your content on schedule.
- Serial content also makes it easier to prepare books, ebooks, ecourses, and white papers by breaking a big project into a series of significantly shorter and easier-to-product tasks.
Serial content marketing may be the key to marketing success that you’ve been searching for. Choosing topics and themes in advance helps you create a sustainable and successful content marketing program.
Speeds content creation and curation
Once you master the fundamentals of serial content, you can apply what you’ve learned to both content creation and content curation. Either way, it will help you save time telling your firm’s story while educating your market and build long-lasting relationships with previous clients and customers.
Whether your primary interest is in In addition to building reader anticipation for future topics, and creating content equity you can reuse, repurpose, and reformat in numerous ways, serial content can be the catalyst for creating a more efficient workflow.
Once you identify the right themes and topics, every step that follows will proceed quicker.
How to use the 3 worksheets for serial content marketing success
Each downloadable and printable worksheet is designed to help you with a specific serial content marketing task. The worksheets are intended to be printed and filled-out by hand.
- Worksheet 1: List the possibilities. The purpose of this worksheet is to help you identify as many potential topics as possible.
- Worksheet 2: Select the best option. After you’ve identified several potential topics, narrow the list to the top three choices. Analyze those, and choose the topic “most likely to succeed” for your first series.
- Worksheet 3: Commit and schedule. Commit to action by scheduling the publication dates, start dates, and deadlines associated with each blog post or podcast in the series.
Proof that serial content works
For proof that serial content works, listen to my recent interview with Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute and author of the business bestselling book, Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses.
You can listen to, or download the recording of my interview with Joe Pulizzi, accompanied by suggestions for choosing topics for putting serial content marketing to work for you. Share your comments or questions about serial content marketing as comments, below.