Join me next week when I interview Forbes blogger, Cheryl Snapp Conner, who is uniquely qualified to discuss blog posts that “go viral,” attracting millions of viewers.
As described in her recent blog post, Can You Make a Viral Message On Purpose?, when Cheryl Snapp Conner discovered Amy Morin’s 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do, Amy’s post had already been viewed over a hundred thousand times.
But, after Cheryl included Amy’s list on the Forbes blog, her post was soon viewed over a million times–a number that continues to grow.
It’s been viewed over 9 million times!
Amy’s book is a bestseller and Amy is now a regular contributor to the Forbes Blog, writing about the psychological aspects of business. Amy has also been featured in numerous other high-visibility publications.
Questions I’ll be asking Cheryl Snapp Conner during our call
If you agree with me that the best route to author writing and publishing success is to learn from those who have achieved the level of success you hope to achieve, you’ll want to be there when I interview Cheryl Snapp Conner.
Our call takes place Tuesday, March 17, at 4PM Eastern.
I’ll be asking Cheryl questions like:
- Where did she find Amy’s list of the 13 Things that Mentally Strong People Don’t Do?
- How did she locate it?
- How often does she look for blog post ideas online?
- Has this happened before?
- What were the specific elements of Amy’s title and list of the 13 Things that compelled her to reach out to Amy?
- What lessons did the whole experience teach?
I’ll also be asking questions like:
- What’s it like to be a regular contributor to a high-visibility blog
- Does she ever run out of ideas (or time)?
- What do blog editors look for when evaluating unsolicited ideas from those who want to submit a guest post?
- How does she benefit from her contributions?
- What other types of writing does she do?
How to attend my Cheryl Snapp Conner interview
All Published and Profitable friends and members are invited to attend our call next Tuesday, March 17, at 4 PM Eastern. There is no charge to attend. To join us, simply dial 605-475-6150 and enter PIN 513391. There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the call. Call early, introduce yourself, and say hello! To learn more, visit Cheryl Snapp Conner’s blog and website.