Click the graphic to find out how David Meerman Scott has redefined the rules of selling in today’s Internet-driven world.
David’s SlideShare presentation provides a concise and visual introduction to his latest book, The New Rules of Sales and Service.
Invest 7 minutes (or less)
Even if you spend less than 7 minutes with the presentation, it will inspire you to reevaluate the relationship between your online marketing and sales of your products and services.
The New Rules of Sales and Service provides the “missing link” between Internet marketing and sales success
Building on his previous bestselling books, including The New Rules of Marketing and PR (4th edition) and Real-Time Marketing and PR, his latest book provides the jump start businesses large and small need to re-evaluate the relationship between their marketing and their sales.
Get a head start on your competition
Although it’s publication is still two days away, pre-orders have already made The New Rules of Sales and Service an Amazon Top 100 book and a Top 20 bestseller in 3 important categories:
- Books > Business & Money > Industries & Professions > Customer Service
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
By viewing David’s New Rules of Selling SlideShare presentation now, you’ll gain a new perspective to evaluate, or re-evaluate, your firm’s tactics.
You’ll also discover ideas, suggestions, and tips, like:
- The 5 New Rules of Selling
- Lessons from those who successfully convert content into sales
- How successful salespeople highlight their expertise online
- Sales signals to watch out for
- The need for “right now” marketing
- Detailed tips for standing out on social networks
Relevant information for all
Spend a few minutes with David Meerman Scott”s New Rules of Selling and you’ll agree that it’s more than just a preview or a teaser. It provides a new context–or perspective–for integrating topics, like content marketing or big data, that are often addressed in isolation from each other. It also provides enough detail to compel you to Google your name or business name and evaluate the profiles that appear in the various search engine results. Share your experiences and impressions on SlideShare, David’s blog, or below.