Click the graphic to save time and take your content marketing and writing to the next level with these 17 valuable content templates and checklists.
Michele Linn is Director of Content for the Content Marketing Institute.
Her article, which updates and expands an earlier version, contains links to 17 articles, each one focusing on a key content marketing topic or tool.
Bonus content templates and checklists
More important, each of the 17 linked articles includes a content marketing template or checklist you can download for free (no information required). The articles and tools are organized into like:
- Buyer-focused resources, like a Marketing Persona Template and a Content Mapping Template to track complex sales cycles
- Content and process organization, such as a Content Marketing Team and Workflow Checklist and a Content Request Template.
- Creativity and design, like a Killer Web Content Template and Keyword Selection Checklist
- Publication and promotion, including a Content Distribution Checklist and a Blog Post Promotion Checklist
Check-out my contributions
I’m honored that the Content Marketing Institute included three of my contributions, including:
- 7 Readability Tips for Designing Engaging Content
- Write the Best Titles for Content Marketing: A 10-Point Checklist
- A Checklist for Measuring Your Content Marketing Success
You can access my other Content Marketing Institute articles, including my latest, Measure Your Content Curation Success: A 10 Question Scorecard.
Which are your favorite content templates or checklists?
After you’ve had a chance to review Michele Linn’s 17 Essential Content Marketing Template and Checklists, share your comments and opinions, below. Which articles or tools did you find most useful? Do you have any requests or suggestions for additional content templates or checklists? See you this September at Content Marketing World where I’m speaking in September!