Get a first-time author’s perspective on self-publishing a Kindle ebook by attending this week’s interview with John Lawlor this week.
John recently self-published The Mental Makeover: Kick Your ‘Buts’ Goodbye! using the techniques described in Ryan Deiss’s Kindle Publishing Revolution. I’ll be interviewing Tuesday, February 12, at 4 PM Eastern. (The call was originally scheduled for January 22).
- The origins of the The Mental Makeover
- The initial steps he took to bring the project to length
- The steps involved in formatting text for the Amazon Kindle
- Marketing and pricing options and decisions
- Lessons he’s learned during the Kindle publishing process
This call offers you a unique opportunity to learn from a first-time publisher what it’s like to go through the process…and is so pleased he’s now working on another self-publishing project!
All Published & Profitable friends and members are invited to attend this free book coaching call, Tuesday, February 12, at 4 PM Eastern. You’ll gain valuable insights into Kindle publishing and get a chance to ask your questions about writing, publishing, and blogging a book. To attend, simply call 605-475-6150 and enter PIN 513391#. Learn more about John’s book here, and share your comments, below.