Learn how Coveritlive can take your content marketing and book marketing chats, interviews, and podcasts to the next level.
Roy is the author of several best writing books, including Help! for Writers: 210 Solutions to the Problems Every Writer Faces.
CoveritLive’s real time online transcript
Coveritlive chat, interview, & podcast benefits
Here are some of the reasons Coveritlive.com hosting service can breathe new life into your chats, interviews, and podcasts:
- Convenience. Promoting and event hosting logistics are simplified because you can embed Coveritlive’s audio player and transcript reader into your event promotions on your blog or website. This also makes it easier for attendees to tune into your event.
- Social marketing. The embedded player is social media friendly, making it easy for attendees to promote your event before, during, and after the event.
- Personalization. Photographs of the host, guest, and–when available–attendees appear in the transcript adjacent to their comments, creating a more personal experience.
- Multi-sensory appeal. Messages and nuances of the speaker’s style emerge with greater impact when you can both hear and read their words. Attendees can scroll backwards through the transcript to gain a better understanding of the context the speaker’s words appeared in, as well as review important points.
- Transcripts instantly available. There are no costs and delays associated with transcribing audio recordings.
- Surveys and audience interaction. Coveritlive’s technology permits you to present surveys and ask questions anywhere within the interview. The following surveys appeared during the Poynter Institute’s Roy Peter Clark interview, for example:
- How did you hear about this event?
- What’s your background?
- How often do you usually visit our site?
- Is chat working for you?
How could you profit from transcript-powered interviews, and podcasts?
Have you ever attended a chat, interview, or podcast where you could both listen to, and read, the ideas being discussed? More important what are some of the ways you could put this technology to work in your book promotion and content marketing? After reading the Share your comments and suggestions below, as comments.