Good things DO come to an end; this is the last day for 50% off Early Bird Savings for the Social Media Examiner’s Facebook Success Summit 2012.
If you feel you’re not taking full advantage of Facebook’s marketing and brand-building power, but don’t know where to begin, here’s the ideal solution…
The Social Media Examiner has gathered together the leading Facebook authorities and created a series of online events that will fill in the gaps in your Facebook knowledge and provide a practical foundation for tapping into Facebook’s power.
- Learn at your computer! No travel or lodging costs, no lost productivity.
- Bite-sized chunks, perfectly paced for retention & reflection. No more information overload! Paced for easy learning. The Facebook Success Summit 2012 begins October 2 and extends through October 23. Time to review, reflect, and act between sessions.
- Save 50% if you sign-up now (expires midnight, Sept. 21, 2011) See Early Bird details and sign-up bonuses.
20+ leading Facebook authorities
All-star, expert presenter line-up, includes authors like:
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing)
- Dave Kerpen (author, Likeable Social Media)
- Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies)
- John Haydon (co-author, Facebook Marketing for Dummies)
- Brian Carter (author, The Like Economy)
- Mark Schaefer (author, Return on Influence)
- Chris Treadaway (co-author, Facebook Marketing)
- Jesse Stay (author, Facebook Application Development for Dummies)
- Andrea Vahl (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies)
- Phyllis Khare (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies)
Plus, advice, ideas, and tips from hands-on, in-the-field expert Facebook practitioners from firms like American Eagle Outfitters, Intel, 24 Hour Fitness, and Autodesk. (See full list.)
Facebook can no longer be ignored
Facebook is a core media for brand building and social media. To ignore it, or fail to take full advantage of its brand-building and book-selling power, is to turn your back on one of the most important small business marketing and book promotional tools available. Learn more, or click here to sign-up before midnight, September 20, so you can take advantage of 50% savings on the Facebook marketing event of the year! What’s your biggest Facebook marketing challenge? Share it, below!