Use these mind map templates to save time writing your way to content marketing & personal branding success.
These maps will help you save time organizing your ideas and provide a fresh perspective on writing and content marketing.
Mind maps create a framework for action and open your eyes to fresh opportunities & perspectives. They also make it easier to break up your writing projects into easy-to-finish tasks with realistic schedules & deadlines.
Get started now!
You can explore these mind mapping tools online, or download them and immediately put them to work on your next project!
- 3-Step Writing Jumpstart. Get a head start on your next writing project! Asking, and answering, the 10 questions in this map focuses your thinking and builds positive momentum, leading to stress-free writing.
- Visual Thinking Resources. Discover the recent resources and trend that underscore the importance of visual thinking as a practical tool for addressing everyday business problems.
- 20 Questions to Ask Before Write a Book. (See above) Answering these questions provides a foundation for preparing a book proposal or book marketing plan. Spring 2012 Mindjet Mappies Winner!
- 60-Second Introduction to MindMapping. I created this Q&A format mindmap to acquaint newcomers to the basics of mind mapping for authors, entrepreneurs, and content marketing professionals. View it online, or download it for your files.
- Universal Writing Planner for Articles, Blog Posts, and Content Marketing. This is the latest version of a map my clients and I have been using for years. Use it for articles, blog posts, emails, content marketing, speeches, teleseminars, and webinars. Justanswer the questions and export your completed mind map to your favorite word processor for editing & formatting.
- Joel Friedlander’s 9 Keys to Blogging Success from A-List Bloggers. This is a mind map of an excellent blog post by Joel Friedlander, The Book Designer. You’ll be able to instantly access the blogs from this map. You can also use the downloadable mind map to track and refer back to your favorite posts.
- Mitchell Levy’s 42 Rules for Driving Success with Books. Get a new perspective for the benefits of writing a book from this mindmap that you can view online, or download and use to take notes while reading this popular guide to writing a book.
Maps, writing, and content marketing success
Writing is the core competency needed for content marketing and personal brand building success. Whether you distribute your messages as articles, 140-character Tweets, blog posts, books, ebooks, speeches, white papers, or video, organizing your ideas must precede writing, editing, and formatting your message.
Mind maps make it easy to organize your ideas and export them to your word processing software so you can get as much done in as little time as possible!
If you’re not already a mind mapping user, Mindjet offers you a free trial downloadable versions of its MindManager Macintosh and Windows software, plus apps for iPads and Android mobile devices. You’re also invited to download, no registration required, my free report, Introduction to Mind Mapping for Marketers and Writers. Do you use mind mapping to organize your ideas before you start to write? Share your mind mapping & writing experiences, preferences, and questions as comments, below!