What’s keeping you from writing a book? Send me your questions and concerns about writing before next Tuesday’s book coaching call!
I’m looking for questions about Step 2 in the Publishing Success Cycle, writing a book, which starts tomorrow.
I’ll be answering these questions in Published & Profitable’s August End-of-month Book Coaching Call on Tuesday, August 28, at 4:00 PM Eastern.
What type of writing questions?
Typical writing questions include:
- Managing time. How can I find the time to write?
- Choosing titles and subtitles. What’s the best way to choose a book title?
- Organizing ideas. What’s the best way to create a table of contents?
- Writing habits. How can I simplify my task and write as efficiently as possible?
- Tracking progress. How can I build and maintain momentum?
What’s missing from the list?
What’s missing? Have I overlooked any questions or topics?
I’m interested in your questions, whether you want to write a book to build your personal brand, or you’re interested in strong & efficient writing techniques for content marketing and social marketing.
Please submit your writing questions as comments, below, during next week’s call, or use my confidential online form.
Published & Profitable friends and members are invited to attend our End-of-month Book Coaching Call on Tuesday, August 28, at 4:00 PM Eastern Time. There is no charge to attend and ask questions. To participate, just call 605-475-6150 and enter PIN 513391#. Before the call, you’re also invited to download a copy of my 99 Questions to Ask Before You Write and Self-publish a Brand-building Workbook.