Colleen Jones, author of Clout: The Art and Science of Influential Web Content, will shares her content tips during a free teleseminar call.
If you’ve ever wondered where quality online content comes from, you’ll want to join other Published & Profitable friends and members when I interview Colleen Jones.
She’s also a feature presenter at numerous content marketing conferences & events.
Colleen Jones interview information
My interview with Colleen Jones takes place Tuesday, October 18. at 4:00 PM EDT. Questions I’ll be asking Colleen include:
- What were your goals writing Clout: The Art and Science of Influential Web Content.
- What were some of the lessons you learned writing Clout.
- How did you build anticipation for Clout while writing it?
- What role does content play in building a strong author platform?
- How do you define “influential web content?” Why is it so important?
- What are some of the ways our callers can evaluate the quality of the content on their website?
- Where does quality web content originate? What are the elements of a successful content marketing process?
- How can our callers be kept informed about her upcoming Content Marketing survey?
Bonus for teleseminar call attendees
During the call, I’ll be handing out a PDF mind map of Clout’s tale of contents, plus a list of Colleen’s important content marketing site resources, blog posts and recent presentation visuals.
Web content is too important to be left to chance!
In today’s world, influential web content is not a luxury–it’s a necessity. Success is defined by not only how relevant and well-expressed your content is, but how consistently you add fresh content.
Join me when I interview Colleen Jones on Tuesday, October 18, at 4:00 PM EDT. All are invited. To attend, call 570-310-0130 and enter PIN 513391#. You can learn more the call here, read more about Clout here, and read a sample chapter from Clout here. There will be an opportunity during the call to ask Colleen Jones questions about content marketing, or you can submit them as comments, below, before the call.