Learn how to conduct an successful, follower-generating Twitter contest when I interview Tony Eldridge during this week’s free teleseminar interview call.
Tony and I will be discussing the steps involved in conducting effective Twitter contests on a free call, Tuesday, July 12, at 4:00 PM EDT.
Tony Eldridge is the creator of Conducting Effective Twitter Contests and a pioneer in using Twitter contests as powerful, follower-gathering, marketing tools for authors, designers, coaches, and consultants.
Tony Eldridge not only knows his topic inside and out, but he also knows how to bring print communications alive, by embedding audio and video content right in the PDF!
First you read about an idea, then you hear it described as screen captures take you through the process of planning, preparing, and following-up your Twitter Contest.
Why should you attend this Tony Eldridge interview?
When we talk tomorrow, Tony Eldridge and I will discuss topics like:
- Why a contest? What makes a contest such a powerful Twitter marketing technique?
- What’s involved? What are the parts that make up an effective Twitter Contest?
- How do I do it? What are the steps involved? What do I do first? Then, what?
- How do I get others involved? Why should others contribute to my contest? How do they benefit?
- What are the benefits? How can you benefit from an effective Twitter Contests if you’re an author, authors, coaches, consultant, or publisher?
- What are the possible pitfalls? What are some common Twitter Contest mistakes to avoid?
How to attend this call
I’ll be asking Tony Eldridge to share his insights and experiences conducting Effective Twitter Contests on Tuesday, July 12, at 4:00 PM EDT. Tony will also describe some of his other recent activities, including his self-publishing experiences. To attend, call 218-486-1616 and enter PIN 513391#. Ask questions about Twitter Contests during the call, or as comments, below. Review all July P&P free events