Attend next week’s call with Brian Tracy as he addresses the obstacles that often prevent authors from achieving their goal of writing and finishing their brand-building book on time and without unnecessary stress.
Published & Profitable will be talking to Brian Tracy on Thursday, May 5, at 11:00 AM EDT.
For many, getting published is the easy part
The benefits of writing and publishing a book to build your brand are well known. Self-publishing opens the door to many subject area experts who can now get published almost immediately–and at very low cost.
For many, however, the challenge of getting it written, remains a major obstacle to getting published.
Brian Tracy is a true writing dynamo; he is a top-selling author Btop-selling author page of over 45 books that have been translated into dozens of languages.
He has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into more than 20 languages.
His latest book is: Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want — Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible. One of my favorite books is his Eat that Frog! 21 Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time.
Sample interview questions
During my interview, I’ll be asking Brian questions like:
- Discovering the power. How, and when, did you discover the ability to write so many inspiring and practical books?
- Cultivating the power. What did you do to cultivate our ability to write over 50 books while traveling around the world coaching, consulting, and speaking?
- The power of habits. What’s the hardest part of writing a book for you? How do you maintain enthusiasm as the project moves forward?
- Getting back on track. Have you ever lost momentum writing a book? What did you do to get back on track?
- Core of writing success. Can you synthesize your advice for authors who want to write and finish books on time down to a few, i.e., 5 or 6, key suggestions?
Brian Tracy will answer your questions, too!
Learn how to write and finish your book on time during this free call. My interview with Brian Tracy takes place Thursday, May 5, at 11:00 AM EDT. To attend next Tuesday’s teleseminar, call 218-486-1616 and enter PIN 513391#. All Published & Profitable friends and members are invited to attend. There is no cost. During the call, there will be an opportunity for you to ask Brian Tracy questions about writing and finishing your book on time. Or, please submit your questions ahead of time as comments, below.