If your writing and publishing project is being held up by your search for the right title, BOOK TITLE Tweet: 140 Bite-Sized Ideas for Compelling Book, Article, and Event Titles is just about ready for printing and delivery. It’s in the final stages of proofing.
BOOK TITLE Tweet offers authors and self-publishers concise, pragmatic advice, accompanied by book title examples. You’ll gain a new respect for the power of the right book title, along with advice that will help you at every step of the way.
How BOOK TITLE Tweet can help you choose the right title
Here are some of book title ideas, strategies, and tips you’ll find in BOOK TITLE Tweet:
- What to lok for. Learn how to identify the building blocks of successful titles, and and how to use these success characteristics as tools for choosing your own book title.
- Hundreds of examples. Each book title idea is accompanied by an example of an actual book title, showing the idea at work.
- Combining techniques. How to choose book titles that combine 2, or more, success characteristics into strong and memorable titles.
- Survey techniques. How to test your book’s title for free, finding out what your market thinks of your book title before it’s too late.
- Leveraging your book title. Find out how a good title can be leveraged into a successful series of books, like Jay Conrad Levinson’s Guerrilla Marketing series (the World’s Number 1 marketing book series).
- Resources. Find out where you can learn more about book titles in print and online.