Join me on July 15 when I interview Stephanie Chandler, author, speaker, and small business expert for the Guerrilla Marketing Association. Stephanie Chandler is the author of several recent books, including:
- Web Marketing for Small Businesses: 7 Steps to Explosive Business Growth
- The Author’s Guide to Building an Online Platform: Leveraging the Internet to Sell More Books
During the interview, Stephanie will discuss effective, efficient, and proven, online marketing techniques to grow your business.
From Silicon Valley to well-known entrepreneur
Stephanie spent her early years in the fast-paced Silicon Valley in a variety of roles including software sales, technical training and technical support. As a noted small business expert, her articles have appeared in dozens of print and online publications. She is also a frequent speaker at small business events and on the radio.
Stephanie is also the author of:
- The Business Startup Checklist and Planning Guide: Seize Your Entrepreneurial Dreams!
- From Entrepreneur to Infopreneur: Make Money with books, E-Books and Information Products.
To help fellow entrepreneurs gain their personal and financial freedom, she launched a directory of resources at BusinessInfoGuide.com.
Topics and questions
During the interview, we’ll be discussing issues like:
- Can you grow a business using just online techniques?
- How to get more traffic to your website than you ever thought possible
- Why is online marketing so effective?
- Is it difficult to market on the Internet?
- Can authors survive without social marketing?
- Passive income strategies that sell
- What’s next for Stephanie Chandler?
And much, much more!
To attend this teleseminar interview
Join us on Wednesday, July 15th, at 7:00 PM EST as Stephanie answers these questions and more about the online marketing strategies you can use to grow your own business.
Comments and specific questions are invited both before, and during, the call. Questions can also be submitted as comments, below.