Friday’s upcoming event for authors
Is it really that important for authors?
To find the answers to these, and other Web 2.0 marketing concerns for authors and information marketers, attend my upcoming free teleseminar interview with Tom Antion, Friday, July 25, 2008, at 11:00 AM.
Tom Antion is one of the most experienced voices in Internet Marketing on the planet today. As a professional mentor and author of books such as The Ultimate Guide to Electronic Marketing for Small Business and Wake ‘Em Up Business Presentations, Tom Antion has guided the success of a generation of Internet marketers. His unique mentoring style, introduced by his weekend-long Butt Camps, are legendary. He is a true “millionaire builder.”
During this teleseminar interview, Tom and I will be discussing
- What Tom learned from his earliest successes
- What you need to know about Tom’s 3-prong approach to Social Marketing
- The Number 1 Social Marketing media
- How much you to spend to get started
- How to build and profit from social Marketing traffic
- Get a realistic idea of your likely time commitments
- Websites to visit and learn from
- Become more informed by visiting the right websites
- Tom’s Top 10 Social Marketing efficiency tips
My interview with Tom Antion takes place Friday, July 25, 2008, at 11:00 AM.
All Published and Profitable friends and members are invited to attend. Just call 218-486-1616, and use PIN: 513391#. After the call, Published & Profitable members will be able to access the recording here.